The Advantages & Common Applications of PS Filter’s Coalescing Filtration Equipment – Alberta
Coalescing technology is commonly used when filtering unwanted contaminants in gases. That is why PS Filter has developed world class coalescing filtration equipment that is highly efficient in removing anything from hydrocarbon condensates, compressor lubrication oils, water, completion fluids, and more.
The Advantages of Using Coalescing Technology
The reason that more and more companies continue to choose PS Filter’s coalescing filtration equipment is because it has many advantages such as:
- The ability to customize and upgrade either new installations or existing vessels.
- Highly efficient filtration of liquid contaminants.
- Low pressure drop due to a high surface area.
- 99.98% and 99.0% efficiencies at various micron ratings.
Typical Applications of Coalescing Filtration Equipment
Coalescing technology has many useful applications including:
- Suction and discharge of compressors
- Protection of molecular sieve beds, alumina beds, activated carbon beds, flare systems, and metering systems
- Amine plant feed gas and treated gas
- Turbine gas feed
- Fuel gas purification